This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Anyone updating / maintaining this app

Developer
Jun 30, 2016 at 5:37 AM
Hi,

I definitely have the need for this application. As a consultant working with multiple organizations using Office 365 and other single sign-on platforms, it is critical that links emailed to me get opened in correct browsers. It is a pain to copy and paste links to different browsers and I love the concept.

I downloaded the source and had to fix few issues for Win 10; otherwise it always crashed with NullReferenceException. Furthermore, I wanted to add "remember my choice for this URL" to automatically add the server name to the wildcard list.

Also, under Win 10, the automatic registration does not really work, that should be fixed.

Is anyone updating this project? I'm happy to pass on the changes I did or if you want to include me in the team, I can publish them myself.

Thanks,

JP
Developer
Jul 12, 2016 at 10:13 PM
Bad habit to reply to my own messages, but... I spoke with Jan, the original developer, and did the updates to the code and released a new version. Specifically, it now works with Win 10, has support for Edge and "remember my choice for this URL" check box.